22 May 2011

Experience Update

Hey guys,

Just keeping you informed about my PTC experience..have to say did not work out as I had hoped. Too much time needed, unfortunately I don't have any to waste since I'm loaded with work and stuff. Gave up trying to make some money off that.

Have to admit that the lot of talks forum is a much better way to make some cash. It requires a little more effort but is much more fun and is actually interesting. Don't expect to become rich overnight or anything via this forum but you can actually make some extra cash. I have also been trying out musicXray, listen to some songs give some feedback and get paid for that feedback. It helps both the bands and our pockets so check it out!

If any of you actually have some forums/ sites that pay for some feedback leave a comment in the section below.

Spread the wealth,
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment